Study in France
World class Graduate and Business schools welcome you with quality of education & internship opportunities.
Top Reasons to Study Management in France
- One of the most sought after study-abroad destinations with some of world’s top business schools.
- Offer more than 400 recognised degrees in Management.
- Offer wide variety of specializations in Management.
- Students with technical background and three years degrees are eligible for admission in to Management Specializations.
- GMAT is not required for admission in to majority of programmes.
- 5 French business schools ranked among top 10 business schools in Europe.
- Regarded as best destination in the world in terms of Value for Money for world class Management courses.
- Management model followed by B-Schools is regarded as model of excellence.
- Some of the classes are taught by executives in senior management positions from the collaborated industry.
- Imparting the necessary skills to deal with the challenges faced in a globally competitive world.
- Train students to perform at the highest levels of trade, manufacturing and services.
- Teaching in Management degree will be exclusively offered in English.
- Collaboration with industry and salary based-internships are integral part of curriculum.
- Support students to secure salary based internships and the minimum salary wage is 430 Euros approximately.
- The statistics state that about 60% of the students who carried out internship lead to the placement in the same industry.
- Work placements have become a major part of the curriculum.
- Part of the tuition fee is subsidized by French Government.
- Programs are available in the fee range of 10000-20000 Euro for the whole program.
- Similar ranked schools in USA, Australia, Canada and UK charge around 30000 Euro.
- Offers French language classes free of charge.
- French is the second most used language in the business world.
- Many schools provide 2-4 weeks foreign tours including industrial dimension.
- Strong multicultural environments & international dimension.
- Programs are of 1-2 years duration.
- Of the Fortune global 500 companies, 39 are headquartered in France.
- 4th Wealthiest country in the world.
- 5th largest economy in the world.
- Globally acclaimed French companies are Renault, Airbus, TOTAL, AXA, BNP Paribas, Carrefour, GDF Suez, CreditAgricole, Electricite de France, Societe Generale, Peugeot, France Télécom, CNP Assurances, GroupeAuchan, Saint-Gobain, Veolia Environnement, Bouygues, SNCF, FonciereEuris, Vivendi, La Poste, Christian Dior, Alstom, Schneider Electric, L'Oreal and Sodexo.